Ghia-Limos

Hi All,
Here's a question for the Ghia/Limo experts out there.(which comes first?
the Limo - or the Ghia?)

I was wondering........I know that the GHIA's were made in Italy. But are
ALL Ghia's considered LIMO's?? or is it that just some limo's, those that
went to Italy for their additional work, are called Ghia's? I don't think
that ONLY limo's were sent to become Ghia's but figured that some of you
experts out there would know .....the reason is that I am wondering if
LIMO's and GHIA's should be 2 separate sections in my proposed book? or are
they like step-brothers(sisters?) that have some things in common and some
not  (!?) and can be put under a Ghia's & Limo's section without offending
anyone?
regards,
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx