Hoppy's 57' Imp

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 3:35 PM
Subject: Hoppy's 57' Imp

Hoppy;
 Judging by the pictures that Dick Benjamin took I think that you made a fine purchase. The only place that it doesn't look dandy is under the hood(bonnet) which no one will see unless you open it.
You may have some trouble locating the correct air cleaner, as it has a K&M looking one in its place, but I don't think that is impossible. It also looks like someone removed the insulation from under the lid as well which you may want to replace as it cuts down on the noise. Other then that the engine room just needs a good detail job.
 Also the speedometer could be repaired or replaced depending on which route would be the most cost effective. Since these speedometers were also used in Chryslers it shouldn't be a problem to find a second hand unit. All in all it would take very little time, effort, and especially money, to bring this car up to the way you would want it.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.