Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@yahoo.com>

I can see where buying just routine things such as hoses, belts, fluids,
plugs, wires etc, etc.can easily add up to that kind of money. Then you start
getting into things such as brakes which could top $1000. on a 67-69. Then you
have the cooling system,the fuel system, the tranny, tires, the suspension.
John