Imperial on Golf tournament

It's a little late to post this, but for 6 hours, Saturday and Sunday, from
noon to 3 PM PST both days, the commercial with my 68 Crown 4 DR HT ran on
NBC's coverage of the Genuity Golf Tournament, at Doral Beach, Florida.   My
car is on the screen in recognizable form for about 5 seconds each time the
commercial is shown, and an additional 5 seconds or so shot UNDER the car at
someone's feet walking past on the sidewalk.  At least you can see my nice
shiny undercarriage, courtesy of 34 years in the Southwest!

This was the first time I have seen this commercial.  I captured it on video
tape.

Dick Benjamin