Re:Welcome John. 68 weak points

I agree with Dale about the weak points of the 68s (the calipers are 4
piston, not 2!).  However, having disk brakes over drums of earlier cars is
a great diving asset.  Keeping driving the cars helps Additionally, the
67's and 68's have great performance thanks to the larger displacement
engines (440 cid ) and the improved heads that appeared in 67.  The
excellent road manners and handling are maintained, as well as the super
strong body structure.  Although styling issues are relevant, I think they
look great.  The 68 front bumper has strong resemblance to the 1960 model
year, while the rear tail lights look great.

D^2, 68 light green w/ white top 4 door sedan (the rarest of them all) in
need of cosmetic work inside and out but runs great, 68 Lebaron, black w/
black leather, nice inside and out and runs almost as good!