1955 IMPERIAL 4 SALE

Howdy:   I will be putting my 1955 Imperial sedan up for sale within the next couple of weeks. It is not a 100 point car or # 1 vehicle. It will be sold for average retail value. The car has been extremely well maintained. The paint is all new as 2 skins of paint were sanded off to the primer before the new paint was sprayed on a rustfree California car. The car is completely operable, licensed & registered & insured. The car is very showy as it was put back with many NOS trim. And most valuble of all is the fact that the car comes with all new color coded wiring harness from front to rear. New tires, new Altima battery with the 6 volt system.   As Lowell Howell always said "The 1955 Imperial is the one to have. " Why, I guess because of the hemi engine, the transmission which will last you for the rest of your life. If you are seeking a milestone car, maybe this is the car for you. Email me privately.   Thanks,Doug/Los Angeles    &n bsp;             PS  You can drive the car home!