Weekend Chat Reminder

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder about our regularly scheduled chats.  These chat's
happen every weekend same place, same time, same channel whether or not a
chat reminder is sent out.  Chat schedule and how to chat are below this
message.  You can also find Information on the Website
http://www.imperialclub.com/ChatSessions

If you've never chatted on line it's the difference between exchanging
letters and chatting at a party.  We're a laid back group and discuss
everything from Imperials to current events.  We laugh out loud, and
occasionally solve Imperial problems, while ribbing each other about which
is the best Imperial ('67's Rule), lots of good natured fun!

You're invited to Come Join the Party!!!

Leslie "chatqueen" '67 sedan "Titanic"

USA TIME ZONES:

Honolulu, Hawaii: 3:00 PM, Saturday
Anchorage, Alaska: 4:00 PM, Saturday
Pacific: 5:00 PM, Saturday
Mountain: 6:00 PM, Saturday
Central: 7:00 PM, Saturday
Eastern: 8:00 PM, Saturday

OUTSIDE USA:

Amsterdam, Netherlands: 2:00 AM, Sunday
Berlin, Germany: 2:00 AM, Sunday
Buenos Aires, Argentina: 10:00 PM, Saturday
Canberra, Australia: 11:00 AM, Sunday
Cape Town, South Africa: 3:00 AM, Sunday
Djakarta, Indonesia: 8:00 AM, Sunday
Helsinki, Finland: 3:00 AM, Sunday
London, England: 1:00 AM, Sunday
Paris, France: 2:00 AM, Sunday
Pyongyang, Korea: 10:00 AM, Sunday
Toronto, Canada: 8:00 PM, Saturday
Vancouver, Canada: 5:00 PM, Saturday

USA TIME ZONES:

Honolulu, Hawaii: 7:00 AM, Sunday
Anchorage, Alaska: 8:00 AM, Sunday
Pacific: 9:00 AM, Sunday
Mountain: 10:00 AM, Sunday
Central: 11:00 AM, Sunday
Eastern: 12:00 PM, Sunday

OUTSIDE USA:

Amsterdam, Netherlands: 6:00 PM, Sunday
Berlin, Germany: 6:00 PM, Sunday
Buenos Aires, Argentina: 2:00 PM, Sunday
Canberra, Australia: 3:00 AM, Monday
Cape Town, South Africa: 7:00 PM, Sunday
Djakarta, Indonesia: 12:00 AM, Monday
Helsinki, Finland: 7:00 PM, Sunday
London, England: 5:00 PM, Sunday
Paris, France: 6:00 PM, Sunday
Pyongyang, Korea: 2:00 AM, Monday
Toronto, Canada: 12:00 PM, Sunday
Vancouver, Canada: 9:00 AM, Sunday

You can connect through your web-browser via our web server.

FOR WINDOWS USERS:

To use our IRC server, just enter

http://darkterritory.com:8080

as the URL from just about any java-capable browser and wait for the applet
to load - It's pretty self explanatory, but it does have a help file. Then
join room #IML

It doesn't seem to work real well on Macintosh computers - We get yellow
text on a yellow background, so everything is invisible!
You can use a separate IRC chat program such as mIRC http://www.mirc.com(for
Windows) or Ircle http://www.ircle.com/
(for the Macintosh). This is handy for those of us whose web-browsers don't
work well with chatting.

Check out Boyd's Imperial mIRC support page for full details - It's REALLY
complete.  http://www.kooij.demon.nl/imperial57/mirc/index.htm
----
WebTV users have an entirely separate set of instructions:

For Web TV users they need to be on their home page:

1. Go to the left side of the screen and hit the "Community" button.
2. Scroll down to "On Line Communities" section and go to "Live
Conversations" and enter that area.
3. On the left side of the screen it has a "go to" button, highlight and hit
the return key.
4. This next screen should have space to type the server, enter
"darkterritory.com"
Port should have "6667"
The last part is the room - type "IML" and that should get you into the
room.