67 imperial gold white top gold interior

67 imperial gold white top gold interior

Hi Gang   Asa here in Oklahoma  I just got back from looking at the car  and driving it on e-bay the 67 LeBaron gold with gold interior white  top if anyone is interested in this car who is out of town they may call me at 1-405-366-7309 or cell 405-412-4740 if it was a 62 conv I have bought it on the spot.       I'll be home most of the weekend working on the 56   Asa