Imperials in South Dakota

I just returned from looking at two 63 Imperials. One is a LeBaron 4 dr. Odometer shows 77K. Could be original! Repainted and a beautiful job. Appears to have been re-upholstered in black leather. Looks pretty good. I don't know if the pattern is original or not. The other is a Crown 4dr HT with very rusty rear quarters. Has not been run for several years. Both are Gold in color. Both have flight sweep deck lids. I started the LeBaron and it ran smoothly. The owner wasn't home so I didn't have a chance to drive it. A friend is his neighbor so it was OK to check them out. He also has a 76 or 77 NYB with rusty rear fenders. The rest of the body is very straight with no dents etc. No prices yet. They may be on an auction later. If anyone is interested contact me privately and I will get some more information. I would love to have the LeBaron but would have to sell something to be able to afford it. Anyone want a 59 Fury 4dr ht with 15K original miles?
Leo H '83 EFI