Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 11:37 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list mailing-list
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME a new Member Robert McAtee 41, 54 Custom,
64 Vert

New Subscriber(s): Robert McAtee, Grand Motorcar Collection
Email Address is: grandcar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Durango, Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1941 Crown Town Sedan
1954 Custom Sedan
1964 Crown Convertible

Self-Introduction: Hello:

My business partner and myself operate the Grand Motorcar Collection
in Durango, Colorado.  It is an automotive museum with about 30-35
cars on display and some available for purchase.  We have had a
number of Imperials over the years and enjoyed them all.  We
currently have three on display as well as other Chrysler Corp
examples such as Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler and also Nash, Hudson,
and AMC since they are part of the Chrysler family now.  If you
are in Southwest Colorado, please visit our facility.