Please re-Welcome Kent and Sally 67 crown 4dr

Please re-Welcome Kent and Sally 67 crown 4dr

New Subscriber(s): Kent & Sally
Email Address is: szpakoochee@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Medford, Oregon.

Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Crown 4 DR HT,Blue w/blue leather interior and
black vinyl top

Self-Introduction: We were a member of the list before, but lost contact
with the group when I had a new program loaded into my computer. We would
very much like to rejoin the group and get daily emails at this time. I lost
contact with some of the other members that I would truely like to recontact
and I miss the chat line too. Thanks Kent and Sally.