Bob's Big Boy & Imperial Dream Ride

Hi all -

The cruise in at the Toluca Lake Bob's Big Boy last night was really
packed - could be the 80 degree evening weather - a great night for
outdoor dining (in February!)

Anyway, I saw one Imperial - Randy Harris '62 4 door, newly repainted
white and Randy said he just had the front end rebuilt after "several
hundred thousand miles"!  He said the parts came from a Fall Fling
vendor ($200 - Pentastar?) and the work was done in a Burbank garage.
Randy has had the car a long time, buying it directly from Jack Palance
and making at least one cross country trip in it.  Look for the "Big
Ride" license plate!

I had my red Alfa there, but that shouldn't be mentioned...

Bob