Please Welcome a new Member Rami 68 Crown 4dr

Please Welcome a new Member Rami 68 Crown 4dr

New Subscriber(s): Rami
Email Address is: rami_68@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Beaverton, Ontario, Canada

Car(s) owned: 68 4 door crown, iliad cloth seats, metallic gold

Self-Introduction: I am a proud owner of a 68 Imperial. This is my first
classic car and I am excited about it. I wanted to learn more about cars and
restoration so I bought this car as a project. My 4 door crown is in
fantastic condition. I bought it off of a friend who was strapped for cash
after he bought a 65 Mustang. I am in the process of changing the front
brakes and rotors and I have a noisey power steering problem. The previous
owner changed the hose before me and said he didn't bleed the pump so I am
hoping this is all that is wrong with it. Also there is some surface rust on
the rear quarter panel which needs minor body work. I am hoping to get my
car on the road for April 2002. We'll see how things go. The interior is in
perfect condition. The roof is flawless as well. Well time to those brakes
off.

Rami