IML: How not to buy a classic car

Checked out the CARS FOR SALE section on the club
website lately? - Some interesting reading in there
just about now.

Don't wear sunglasses at night to inspect seems to be
the moral of the story.

I bought a 62 that was white in the headlights and
mint green the next morning.  "running when parked"
turned into a seized engine but I was convinced I just
had a weak battery when I tried to turn it over...  I
called it "Mint Condition" as a joke all the way to
Lowell's place to be parted out.

Caveat Emptor - never do car inspections at night.

Kenyon Wills