Re: IML: How not to buy a classic car

I think the best advice I was told is to walk away from a car purchase for a hour or so. Come back and you will see your potential car with not so rose colored glasses .
Of course it goes with out saying not to buy anything at night!

  Clay Smith (who has been snookered once or twice)
  60 Custom
  67 Crown Coupe