Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:31 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Handling Run

oops, that would be east.  Don't beleive EVERYTHING
you read in the paper these days.

-K

--- DickB@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Great story, Kenyon- I envy you.  I had a similar
run many years ago out on
395, where my companion was a whale-tail Porsche.
It was about 3 AM on a
cold winter night, and I was driving a much older
car, and probably about 20
MPH slower, and at 8000 ft altitude or so, I was
having a great time!   Your
report brings back fond memories.

I do wonder how you managed to turn "west" onto the
San Mateo Bridge from
the 280, though?

Dick Benjamin