RE: IML: 61 Imperial Interior Refurbish

I greatly enjoyed the Web page. Thanks for taking on the extra work involved in sharing your project. I find the results nothing short of amazing! Nice work and congratulations on the results. I am curious: Was this the first leather refurb you took on? Again thanks!

Bill P.
Colchester, Vermont
In search of a '67/'68 Imperial