IML: 61 Imperial Interior Refurbish

Last fall I refurbished the interior on my 61 convertible. I have been meaning to put a web page together chronicling this event but just haven't gotten to it.

Well, this afternoon I threw together a simple page, mostly as an incentive to those of you contemplating a little interior work this spring. As are most projects I get involved with, this one is short on cost and long on elbow grease.

Check out my work at http://home.comcast.net/~kdmiller44/61interior.

I'll build a better web page someday....

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon
61 and 67 Converts (no longer embarrassed about the interior of the 61)