Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 6:21 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1963 Crown conv floormats wanted!!!

Hi everyone!!!

 I am looking for floormats for my 1963 Imperial crown Convertible... Both rubber and fabric mats is of interest, preferably red but black will also do it... I would also appreciate if anyone know of someone who reproduce them, i have searched internet but have not found any company that have them in stock or reproduce them...

I also looking for the weatherstripping that goes between the rear and front window, if someone know any source that might have them please let me know...

I know that this forum may not be correct to search for parts (sorry guys), but i have also tried to post a ad on the parts wanted site and no reply there so far so i thought to give this a try instead...

Thanks and brgds

Jan Lundstrom

Sweden