From: Jan Lundström <janlundstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:20:40 +0100
Subject: IML: 1963 Crown conv floormats wanted!!!

Hi everyone!!!
 I am looking for floormats for my 1963 Imperial crown Convertible... Both rubber and fabric mats is of interest, preferably red but black will also do it... I would also appreciate if anyone know of someone who reproduce them, i have searched internet but have not found any company that have them in stock or reproduce them...
I also looking for the weatherstripping that goes between the rear and front window, if someone know any source that might have them please let me know...
I know that this forum may not be correct to search for parts (sorry guys), but i have also tried to post a ad on the parts wanted site and no reply there so far so i thought to give this a try instead...
Thanks and brgds
Jan Lundstrom
Sweden