Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 5:32 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Rubber fuel line question..

>From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Yes, 30R9 is expensive, but it's a lot cheaper than replacing the car due
>a fire!

Thanks Dick.  I don't mind the expense of 30R9 hose if it's better hose.
The real problem is the lack of availability.  Around here they sell the
30R9 hose in an 18" package that screams "EFI HOSE!!" at $8 a pop.  Plus,
there was only one on the shelf.  The 30R7 hose is sold bulk so that I could

just chop off 3 feet and be done with it.  Guess I'm doing it 18" at a time.

  I'm probably going to try to reduce the amount of rubber hose eventually
anyway.  What's the spec on the high pressure hose?  My Laser has a high
pressure (55lb) in tank pump and needs hose with a higher bursting point.  I

assume the 90's Imps require similar.

Rob

---

---