RE: IML: So? Anyone know where to find a starter?

RE: IML: So? Anyone know where to find a starter?

Yeah, Ernie, I did but I have to tell you I wasn't sure what I was doing so I followed the FSM.

Still no worky.   So, this morning it is off to the rebuilder.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas

Joe:

Did you check the bendix drive as I recommended during the last go around?

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!