Re: IML: Rear Leaf Springs

Not sure where you are, but check the Yellow Pages for auto springs, repairs
and the like.  There is bound to be a spring shop somewhere in the area,
especially if there is heavy truck traffic.  Any competant spring shop can
determine if you have any broken leaves and can replace them as needed.
Also, the springs can be rebuilt and rearched to get a proper and level ride
height.

Many people swear by buying new springs, but check getting the old ones
redone.  Given that your springs are surrounded by lubricant it is extremely
doubtful you have problems with rusty springs.

Bill
Vancouver, BC