Re: IML: Rear Leaf Springs

A local spring shop made a new pair of these for my '55 about three years ago. It took two weeks, and then an afternoon to install them. They were made to factory specs. The shop specialized in commercial applications, as has been mentioned here. The job was totally routine for them, but also expensive for me. This type of service is frequently required on commercial vehicles.

Paul W.