IML: AAJ Brakes / Disc Brake conversion

Has anyone bought and fitted one af AAJ 's disc brake conversion kits for an Imperial?

I drive my '61 regularly in and around London which involves a great deal of braking and crowded highway conditions. I get a lot of problems with fade and hot spots. In addition I have never been happy with the single M/C. I have already had one total brake failure due to a ruptured pipe and would rather not repeat the experience.  Besides which, I am fed up with searching for replacement drums which are often no better than the ones I have had to discard. Front dics would solve a lot of these problems.

Before I go and order the parts I wondered if anyone else on the list has been there and done that?

Best wishes,

Tony V