IML: Question about 1960 Imperial interior door panels

IML: Question about 1960 Imperial interior door panels

Howdy fellow Imperialists

I’m restoring a 60 convertible and it has a damaged thin aluminum trim piece that’s attached to a die-cast part attached to an interior door panel.  The piece has thin gold vertical embossed ribs with an embossed gold crown in the middle.  I need one of these thin aluminum trim pieces in good, straight condition.

Anyone got any idea if this particular aluminum piece is the same for two door cars as it is for four door models?

Thanks.

Stan L.