IML: Please Welcome New Member, Gilles Rousson (1963, 1968)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Gilles Rousson (1963, 1968)

New Subscriber(s): Gilles Rousson
Email Address is: grousson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Quebec, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1963 LEBARON 4 DOOR HARDTOP (ICE BLUE) ALL ORIGINAL. 413 MOTOR
1968 LEBARON 4 DOOR HARDTOP (MIST GREEN, DARK GREEN LEATHER INTERIOR) ALL ORIGINAL. 440 V8 MOTOR

Self-Introduction: Our 1963 was purchased from a collector who obtained them from another collector (Chrysler Dealer in the Montreal area) who died. It has been checked from A to Z and is in very good condition.

The 1968 was recently purchased from the same source and we are in the process of doing general maintenance to it to make it roadworthy ie. plugs, points, muffler, etc. This car is also in very good condition.

These cars have been in storage since 1988. We very much enjoy taking our 1963 to car shows & crusing nights and are looking forward to doing same with the 1968.

It will certainly be a pleasure to hear from members.