IML: 62 Imperial Right Hand Mirror Location

IML: 62 Imperial Right Hand Mirror Location

Hi to All;  Well now that is warm here in the Detroit area I'm working on my 62 Imp. I'm putting on a R/H Mirror on My Imp. .   I need to know the location of the mounting screws for the Right Hand Side Outside Mirror.  What is the distance for the front screw, from the fender opening to the center of the front screw?   And what is the distance from the rear screw to the fender/door opening ?     (to the 1/16 inch if you could). Us Tool & Diemakers get carried away with Exact Dimensions Sometimes!
 Thanks:  Dave V.B.
62imperial@xxxxxxxxx