Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:04 AM
Subject: IML: 60 build quality

Greetings Imperialists

I know I am preaching to the chior here, but the build quality and engineering of my 60 Custom is to me at times almost unreal.
To be driving at 65 mph on a windy day and have only one small windleak noise from 45 yr old window rubber is amazing!.
And I think that noise is coming from a piece that ripped and I tried to reglue.
They really don't build cars like this anymore!

Clay Smith 60 Custom 67 Crown Coupe