IML: Sweet William's rant

<SNIP<SNIP<SNIP<>>Well, that all being said, I must be off now for a second cup of coffee, a cigarette, a boatload of sychotropic meds, a quick shower, then off to work, where I will take great joy in rejecting someone's $900.00 expense
report for lack of a $2.00 parking receipt.

Have a great day everyone!<SNIPSNIP>

................jeez, Bill, sure hope you get off the shop rag soon............and I FERVENTLY hope I never have to have you approve an expense account for me (giggle)!!!

Ever considered moving to a different part of the world? Up here we are not too tolerant of druggies messing with our rides. Even rides that aren't NEARLY as exquisite and wonderful as Doris is. It's kinda nice to live where personal property is respected! (and protected by messr's S&W)

Still haven't found out who the "other" Imperial in the neighborhood belongs to, but I got a look at it in front of the bank a couple days ago - driver is real tall, skinny and an owly lookin' SOB - gave me a dirty look for so much as looking at his Imperial..... I think it's a '73, drk green with green interior, pretty straight but dirty - she is a daily driver. Sounds like he got the exhaust leak fixed, though!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier