Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Tony, there should be a lot more Imperials available here in the USA and Canada
than in the UK.  Also, importing an Imperial in Europe is a lot tougher and
expensive than purchasing one on this side of the pond once you arrive.
Further, an Imperial driving around in Europe will attract a lot more attention
due to the rarety, and probably will attract a good market price too, if you
post a "for sale" notice.  So, it may be more cost effective to sell your car
there and buy another one in Canada.

Of course you would have to balance out the fact that you arleady know your car
mechanically, as well as emotional attachement.

D^2

Quoting Lib596@xxxxxxx: