Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

In a message dated 09/10/2004 18:17:02 GMT Standard Time, laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You must have got some serious looks while in England and Europe. I guess
there were not a lot of Imperials over there...

-Laurent.
As far as I know, I have the only '61 LeBaron in the U.K. although there are one or two Customs and Crowns. The impact the Imperial makes wherever I go is part of the pleasure of driving it.

I have owned more cars than I can remember but I never had one that was more entertaining or suited me better. However, all this would have been impossible without the help of the OIC where I have received such helpful advice and information.

Regards

Tony V