Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Re: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Many thanks to all those club members who sent me information.

My car, which  started it's life in Arkansas was imported to the U.K. about 10 years ago.
Since then I have driven it regularly both in England and Europe. Now it looks like it may well be on its way back to North America. If I bring it with me, I will certainly use it to tour both Canada and the U.S. I guess this car has covered at least 200,000 miles. Now that the mechanics have been almost totaly rebuilt,  it is ready for another 200,000.

Best wishes,

Tony V.
'61 LeBaron