Re: IML: "Rodent Away" ??

Hi gang,
I have a 40x50 shop that is in the country.  When we
started to use it for storage of the boat and camp
trailer, I was worried about this problem. I used
decon and moth balls and place them on the floor of my
shop.  My in-laws have been in the grain business for
near 50 odd years.  They use a product around the door
of the grain bins called "Mouse Out".  When they close
the main doors to the bins they spray this stuff on
the bottoms of the doors.  I have used a similar
product sold by Ace hardware but it doesn't seem to
last as long.  They get the Mouse out product from
Cenex (was Farmers Union).  I also place bounce dryer
sheets in all of the vehicles I store.  This seems to
keep out the spiders and other undesirables.  To date
we have have had no problems (knock on wood).
RC Billings, Montanaaaa

--- ahogangoat@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> What were the suggestions for putting something in
> the garage or in the car to discourage rodents?
> Wasn't there some type of dryer fabric softener
> sheets that were supposed to do the job?
> Tim  '57 Custom
> The bleach and water 1/10 sounds good for
> disinfecting. To get rid of the bleach smell and
> also help with the rodent smell there is also a
> product called ODOBAN which when mixed with water as
> per instructions can be used as a spray deoderant. I
> used it in a 1949 Packard and what a difference it
> made! I sprayed it under the seats just in case
> there might be a residue I didn't want directly on
> upholstery.
>
> I bought a gallon jug of ODOBAN at Sam's club about
> 4 years ago and have used it for a lot of jobs. It's
> a great cleaner/disinfectant for bathrooms. Anything
> you scrub with it leaves a nice, fresh scent as does
> the spray deodorant method.
>
> Ned 48 Crown Imperial

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa