RE: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia

Tony:

I imported my car to the US from Canada. No big Whoop. I would contact the equivalent of the US customs service in Canada. Also I am sure reputable auto dealerships could give you additional insight.

From: Lib596@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Seeking Imperial information from British Columbia
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 05:17:39 EDT

Hi all,

Are there any Imperial owners in the B.C. area?

I am thinking of settling there and amongst other things I need to
investigate, I want to know what regulations/taxes apply to importing classic cars
into Canada and registering them.

I have invested too much time and money in my '61 LeBaron to want to  leave
it behind in the U.K.

I am going to spend the last two weeks of October in Vancouver making a wide
range of enquiries so if any Imperial club members live in the region I
would be gratefull if you could give me a few pointers as to where I can get
information related to importing my car.

Best wishes,

Tony V.