Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: IML: 1955 Imperial Jack or What??

My guess is that this is an aftermarket jack.  These became popular in about that time, because the factory supplied jacks were somewhat difficult to operate.  The best of these had a 3 legged stand, and were really much better than the simple vertical ?stick? type, which would often let the car move and fall.

Dick Benjamin