From: "MARINA BANKS" <mbbanks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MBBANKS@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: financial blessing!
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:37:12 -0400

Subject: Re: financial blessing!

This message and any included attachments are from the Board of Health and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by email. Thank you.

>>> "Wendy R. Hart" <wrmiller6160@xxxxxxxxxxx> 09/30/04 12:54 PM >>>
HAPPY THURSDAY ..STAY BLESSED

_____

Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer, you got 30
seconds?
Don't sleep on this....

Someone recently read this for the first time and received exactly
enough
for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this email. Heavenly
Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly
bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more
than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all
who
believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for

financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for

me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power
of
joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful
than
anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings. Father God, deliver
the
person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You
have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and
how if
we just obey you  and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard
seed
that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent
blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I
know
you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name, I pray,

Amen.

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have
caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other.

Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for  doing
the
thing that you know He loves.

Paula J. McCrimmon

--- End Message ---