Re: IML: Sell your 57-60 Convertible for $50-75k? I would.

Re: IML: Sell your 57-60 Convertible for $50-75k? I would.

I was in contact with this same person when I first got my 60 vert. He was from New York and has a dark colored 60 vert that is for sale now.75k!!!!!!! at this price he could own them all in the USA. Larry in Wyo.