Re: IML: Troubleshooting

You can pull the wires off the brake light switch which is on the
bottom of the master cylinder and see if the drain is gone.  I would
suspect that if this were your culprit the brake lights would be on
though.

Window switches and power seat switch have been known to stick and
cause this problem as well.  Voltage regulators can do this too as
someone else has already pointed out.  If you don't have one get
yourself a cheap voltage meter from radio shack.  It will come in
handy many times!

          Steve B.