Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 8:21 AM
Subject: IML: Omaha WPC Meet, Wayne Jorgensen's 1966 Convertible

We had a great time yesterday at the WPC National Meet car show in Omaha, Nebraska.  It was wonderful to meet Jeff Ingraham, Roger Irland and Bob Hoffmeister and see a few of their cars!  As you know, Jeff has already started a page with many terrific photos from the week's events, and will be adding more pictures from Saturday's car show.

One of the highlights for me, though, was to see Wayne Jorgensen again and his '66 Imperial convertible in all its freshly restored, Scorch Red glory.  Wow, what a car!  I've added pictures from Saturday to Wayne's AUTObiography page on the OIC.  Just don't drool on your monitor.... ;-)

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise