Omaha WPC Meet, Wayne Jorgensen's 1966 Convertible

Omaha WPC Meet, Wayne Jorgensen's 1966 Convertible

The latest WPC Club News has a great feature about the '66 Imperial, and
specifically a LeBaron. It was written by one of our own IML members. Be sure
to get a hold of one and read all about it.

Paul