It's business as usual at Gary Goers!

It's just too bad that someone can't get through to Gary Goers and persuade him to hire for about $15 an hour a Customer Service Rep who would answer the phone, reply to e-mails & etc.  The right CSR would probably prevent 90% of the customer frustrations that I continuously read about in the List.  Also the ideal CSR, for a few more dollars an hour, may be able to schedule the shop workload, with Gary's help.  I guess we can all dream about the perfect Mopar world.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy