COOOOOL Imperials! and invite to a meet?

COOOOOL Imperials! and invite to a meet?

I have been driving the 55 to work all week and around town after work and
havent had it raise above the E in TEMP. Some times its just something simple
on the over heating thing. Timming ect....As you know the temp here in
Bakersfield has ranged from 102-107 this week. I wish I had my A/C working
though.

Good luck all
Tim
55 Imperial Sedan