Scammers

I've been approached by bogus buyers for a non-car item tht I offered
for sale.  Hordes of those clowns contacted me, always offering to pay
the asking price without any questions about condition, location, etc.
I eventually stumbled onto the site for a guy who makes baiting and
leading-on the scammers his hobby.  Check it out:

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/