69 sedan

Hey Elijah, good catch on the non A/C issue!  I had to go back and look
at the pics, eventually discovering that I needed to pan to the right to
see the center dash area.  Just a blanking plate there.  Weird.

I should have pointed out a few things about 69s earlier:

My book shows that the sedan and hardtop listed at the exact same price,
$6411.00  I suspect that this is a misprint though since sedan styles
were just about always cheaper than hardtop styles.  For the 68 model
year the price difference between sedan and hardtop was about $500.00

According to this book 96% of 69 Imperials had a vinyl top.

It seems that the sedan is the same color as my 70 LeBaron, teal
metallic.  The repaint seems to be darker though.

The interior color is exactly the same as the 10,000 mile 69 LeBaron
4DHT I posted pics of a couple of years ago.  It was interesting to see
2 versions (sedan and hardtop) of that color dash, upholstery.

While I'm not terribly interested in owning a sedan Imperial, the larger
rear window of the Crown does look good to me.  Some years ago I chopped
up a wrecked 71 LeBaron and cut away the vinyl top covering to expose
the rear window area.  As I suspected, LeBaron models were fitted with a
fiberglass plate that reduced the rear window to LeBaron "limousine"
size.