Carlisle trip and other stuff.

Hi all,

I stopped by the IML section of the show and saw some
great Imps.  Can't wait to get mine running again.

Met Jeff and Tony.

Took some photos for the web page.

Stan's 81 is PERFECT!  WOW!

There is an 81 for sale in the Kansas City area
that I bid on on eBay, but the guy did not make his
reserve.  I was in contact with him for a while.

His car looks to be in as good a shape as Stan's.
I have info if anyone is interested.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx