Chryslers @ Carlisle

Thanks Dick,

That's what I figure.  The transmission suffers from "morning sickness," so
I will go through it eventually.  After running the whole trip to Carlisle
and back, I set out for work this morning with renewed confidence.
Unfortunately, driving home in a downpour, my muffler dropped. It's now
dragging behind the car.  Since I was wearing a suit, I had to drive it home
with it dragging. Now I'm looking for a flashlight and waiting for the rain
to taper off to go rig it back up. Of course I had to park 3 blocks away.  I
can't handle the excitment. ;)  Looks like the subway for me tomorrow.

Rob