Loyal's body work on the '66

Actually if you look closely at the car you can notice
imperfections & what not, but this is a driver ...not
a trailer princess. The pictures of what it looked
like before the body & paint work can be seen at:

 www.geocities.com/loyalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is an old page from when I was trying to sell
her...I'm currently not selling her but I haven't
updated the page yet, but it gives you an idea of what
I started with.

Loyal Stern
'66 Crown Coupe