automatic ride height equipment

Good observation, but based upon the number of Lincolns I see dragging the
floor in this neighborhood, I willing to bet their systems are prohibitively
expensive to repair also.  Worth a shot anyway...

>From: W Bell <cbody67tx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: automatic ride height equipment
>Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Other than Chryslers, there are several other reasonably current year model
>vehicles that still use air pressure to level the vehicle as it's loaded.
>Lots of aftermarket air bag suspension items on the market too, for many of
>the "reduced ride height" vehicles, not to mention the OEM items under many
>late model American luxury vehicles with rear wheel drive.  I would think
>that compressors, sensors, and some plumbing could be salvaged-yarded, or
>possibly from reman sources.
>
>Just some thoughts,
>W Bell

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp