another Carlyle question + BBQ

> "six pack" and will share.  It should ne noted that
> everyone needs to bring
> a chair.  If we ( the IML group at Carlisle )
> organize ourselves, we could
> do a nice bbq at the tent.  I own an DC/AC inverter
> battery.  What are some things that you think make
> up a good bbq ?  How
> complicated should we make it ?  Let me know

I'm a fan of the old adage, "Keep it Simple, Stupid".
If we bring a stove, a table, a bunch of chairs,
something to drink and some 'tunes, i think everyone
will be happy.  The problem is, when you start getting
complicated, people start getting picky.  If you bring
Macaroni salad, someone will complain that you didn't
bring potato salad!  *grin*

That said, i think everyone who's coming should bring
a chair or 2, (like you said), something to grill,
something to drink, and maybe a dish to pass?  I'll
bring the grill and gas, and a small folding table,
dave can bring his table, inverter and a radio if he
has one, if not I have an old boom box we can use, but
it only plays tapes.

My plans right now are to come up on Saturday early in
the AM, and stay Saturday night into Sunday.  In my
experience, Saturday is usually the day _everyone_ is
there anyway, so that's my recommendation for the day
of the big BBQ.  Anyone have any other thoughts?

I wonder how many kegs will fit in the trunk of an Imperial?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres
Stromberg carburators sing